Thank you for seeking out our guidance as your begin the journey to heal your body at the cellular level as naturally as possible. We are very thankful you have decided to partner with us to prevent and treat illness.
We have compiled a list of things you should be aware of before your visit in order to receive thorough care. To make your visit as productive and efficient as possible, please read the following carefully:
1. We will only accept cash and credit cards as payment; no checks or insurance.
2. Many insurance plans allow you to bill them for visits to doctors outside their panels. If you wish to do so, we will provide you with the proper form. However, you must first pay for your visit with cash or a credit card and then bill your insurance for reimbursement. Health Savings Accounts and Flex Spending also allow you to visit practitioners of your choice.
3. Please bring an 8.5×11 white sheet of paper to your visit with the issues you wish to discuss written on one side. Leave the reverse side blank.
4. Be prepared to take notes on the blank side. We will make a copy of both sides for your chart and you will keep the original so you can easily reference our conversations and recommendations any time.
5. If we need to run blood samples and you do not have insurance, we will draw your samples at our clinic. You will be responsible for about 1/3 of the total cost of the blood work, which you must pay in cash or check to the clinic. We will order only what is strictly necessary to keep your cost down.
6. If you wish to bill your insurance for laboratory costs, you will be referred to a phlebotomy clinic nearby to get your blood samples drawn. They will help you bill your insurance for their services.
7. Natural supplements that we recommend will be available at our clinic. We only recommend brands that conduct quality tests on their supplements and have historically kept their prices low. We will recommend the minimum number of supplements necessary to address your health concerns.
8. To accrue the most out of your visit, please arrive at the clinic about 15 minutes before your appointment time. Arriving late causes issues that not only affect your appointment, but also disrupt the schedules of our staff and other patients. So please do your best to show up on time so we can get you started on the road to a healthy, happy life.